A learning and development practitioner plans, writes learning objectives, selects and adapts learning resources required for delivery of learning interventions, and facilitates learning in an occupational context.
- Co-ordinate learning within an occupational context
- Establish and refine learning and development needs within an occupational context
- Conceptualize, Plan and Implement an Occupational relevant learning and development interventions
- facilitate learning in a variety of occupational context
- Evaluate the impact of learning and development interventions within an occupational context
Duration: 12 Months
Minimum Entry Requirement: NQF Level 4 with Communication